Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Called A Roofing Company To Fix My Leak

Last week it rained really hard. I walked into the bathroom and notice a leak. I have never had a leak here before and this was a new thing. Maybe because the rain was so bad. I knew I would need to call a San Antonio roofing company to come look at it for me. I didn't think it was time to completely replace the roof so I hoped they would be able to patch it up for me and I could hold off on that for awhile.

I called around to see who would be able to give me estimates the quickest. I made a few different appointments to see what each one of them would say and what it would cost with each company. I was happy with what both of them told me, which was that they would be able to patch it up for me.

They said I shouldn't need another roof for about 5 more years. I hired the company that gave me the cheapest estimate and they fixed it for me. No more leak and I don't have to worry about it ruining anything else in my home for now.

2 comments:

  1. Means you have great experienced with working this company..
    This is the things that we get customers.
    Our work shows..
    roofing

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.
    roofing contractors new jersey

    ReplyDelete